It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Couple bumps on bottom of my penis shaft...

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2007, 06:17 AM   #1
Cauc19
(male)

Cauc19 HB User
Couple bumps on bottom of my penis shaft...

I keep my penis shaft shaved, and the surrounding area trimmed, a few months ago when i shaved i started getting a couple of lumps on the bottom of the shaft of my penis on the top side. I had similar things happen before when shaving the surrounding area, but they went away over time. These are still here and i thought they might be like the very small bumps i get on my penis shaft after shaving sometimes, filled with a small amount of a white-ish puss or liquid. The bumps got close enough to the surface that i found this to be true, however they did not go away. It has been several months and they are still there and i can get small amounts of a white-ish liquid/puss out sometimes daily sometimes every few days, im afraid that it could be something bad, but then i do tend to mess with them alot since they bug me (consciously, they dont physically hurt or itch or anything) so i spose they could be something minor that im just forcing to stick around longer due to messing with them all the time. I would really appreciate any help/advice, ty.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread