It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Hirsuties papillaris genitalis or "Pearly Penile Papules"

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2007, 05:03 PM   #1
minikenners
(male)

minikenners HB User
Red face Re: Hirsuties papillaris genitalis or "Pearly Penile Papules" (& tight foreskin)

Help i am a young man and ive just found out that ive got Hirsuties papillaris genitalis. Is there no treatment to get rid of them? I found out i had this after i saw a picture of this disease on ******. Before this i thought they were normal. Is this natural and how did i get it? Please anyone give me some answers. What am i going to tell my parents? Should i tell my parents? Im to embaressed to see a doctor. Does this pass like a normal sickness or does it stay with me for ever?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2008, 02:38 PM   #2
radmac
(male)

radmac HB User
Re: Hirsuties papillaris genitalis or "Pearly Penile Papules" (& tight foreskin)

I had the same problem, when i found out that i had this "Hirsuties papillaris genitalis" i thaught that i was going to die soon, cause i had oral sex with a girl just a month ago before i had actually discovered that i had Hirsuties papillaris genitalis. i was 13 then, and ever since i was just hoping that i don't die, this thing has caused me lots of mental trauma, if only i had know it what it was. God you have realy punished me badly for having orla sex, thankyou god that this is normal, as it was only today that i managed to get my courage together and read about it on the net. after almost 10 years, now i am 23 LOL, God is Great, hahahaha

Closed Thread