HealthBoards (
-   Men's Health (
-   -   SMALL TESTICLES!!!! (

peejee 07-19-2003 05:53 PM


Im a 21yr old male, 6ft 3ins, 175lbs. My problem is I have very small testicles that never seem to have grown with puberty! I have little facial hair and minimal muscle development but I have hair on my legs, lots of pubic hair, a very deep voice and my testicles have descended! I had a testosterone level check at the doctors and the result was 12.8. I that normal? Does your testicle size change if your testosterone levels fluctuate?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Curtdude 07-20-2003 08:48 AM

Dude everyones berries hang differntly if they are both down in the sack you should be fine. there is the tempreture controll issue when they are cold they will sung up to the body. When they are warm they hang lower. If you have a issue with them have your Dr check them out i bet they are fine. dont be embarrassed seein your Dr they have seen many nuts and nutsacks and it will be no big deal for them. It will also put your mind at ease.

Curt dude

raph 07-20-2003 02:08 PM

small potatoes make the steak look bigger.

orion 07-22-2003 09:58 AM

12.8 on a scale of 10-35 is pretty low for a 21 year old guy. However, it might be normal if you don't have any other symptoms, like low libido, difficulty maintaining and erection, fatigue, or irritability. If you have those symptoms, or develop them, then I would say you have a testosterone problem.

Small testicles isn't a sign of much unless they are also very soft. Normal testicles are firm to the touch. Your testicles will get smaller if your testosterone levels go down, and they get a bit smaller after an ejaculation. But normally, they don't change size or texture by much.


MonkeyMojo 07-23-2003 08:18 AM

You just need to deal with it, if you feel that it's a heath issue go to the doctor and have it looked at

dangjt 07-23-2003 08:34 PM

I have small testes too and when i ejaculate especially when its cold, it feels like my testes go up inside of me. I wonder if this happens to others??

Gine2D 07-23-2003 09:30 PM

Go to an Endocrinology specialist. They will take a proper hormone test series, male & female.

If your testicles are too small he may take another blood test for Klienfelters since you have little or no upper body hair.

Klienfelters means that you have extra female chromosomes in your body, usually in the upper half.

Some with full Klienfelters are sterile. Mosaic Klienfelters have weak sperm but can have children.

I am Mosaic Klienfelters, low testosterone, high female hormones, almost no upper body hair, & have 42C breasts. I take testosterone treatments to bring the hormone up to high normal levels.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:54 AM.