It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Rash on my dick

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-31-2003, 06:48 PM   #1
SJFcortez

SJFcortez HB User
Post Rash on my dick

Any of you guys ever have this before? I have a red rash on my dick thats on the shaft around the head only in the tiny creases , and in a patch on my balls, there is also a patch on the underside of the shaft near where the balls and dick meet. I thought it might be jock itch but I'm not sure cuz I read somewhere that its not usually on the penis or balls. It comes up every once in a while, then goes away after about 2 weeks or so. Any Ideas?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2003, 05:38 AM   #2
Lance2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
I'd say it could be a couple of things. Any change in soaps or lubrication? Are you using condoms and could this be an allergic reaction to them? Or maybe its simply a sweat or heat type of rash. I'd try using some powder after each bath/shower to keep things dry. When the rash appears try using some lotion to keep it moisturized to see if that helps. Other than that, I'm not quite sure. However, if it continues and doesn't stop...a visit to the doc may be in order.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Does the Malar rash burn? LCastro Lupus 2 05-09-2005 03:05 PM
Lupus rash Phadrae Lupus 16 09-04-2004 06:43 AM
Rash on the ball Sack HELP! SnoDog33 Sexual Health - Men 3 08-31-2004 06:03 PM
peircing my dick rscottj Sexual Health - Men 49 06-15-2004 04:11 PM
Could this be a Lupus rash? Angelic or anyone else plz respond! AngelaA Lupus 2 05-23-2004 06:59 PM
I read in Maxim that Yohimbine can straighten ur dick cured for now Men's Health 4 12-31-2003 04:46 PM
Will your penis stop growing once u stop getting taller? loveforlife Sexual Health - Teens 1 12-14-2003 07:29 AM
Could this rash under my arms be caused by Paxil CR? cassma Open to All Other Health Topics 1 04-01-2003 04:05 PM
How to get the dick in? TiredOfThisAll Sexual Health - Men 9 11-17-2002 03:39 PM