It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board


Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2003, 10:24 PM   #1
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 3
Dru2003 HB User
Post Q-Tip

someone who is older than me was telling me about one time he had to go to the doctor and how when you turn 17 or something you have to go to the doctor and they stick a long q-tip in the hole of the penis, is this required of every male or only when your getting tested or not even at all.


Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 08-16-2003, 12:57 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: San Diego,CA
Posts: 287
JDinCA HB User

It's done when a guy is being tested for curtain STD's. Doctor will take a swab using a Q-tip like tool. But it's not done on every guy when he turns 17, it's done on any guy who suspects he may have acquired an STD thru unprotected sex.

Old 08-16-2003, 04:40 PM   #3
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 3
Dru2003 HB User

Thank you.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:25 AM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!