It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

free floating knot....?????

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2003, 05:09 AM   #1
c-diddy

c-diddy HB User
Post free floating knot....?????

Ok, I posted a few weeks ago about having tenderness on the backside of my right testicle, and how it seems to flair up right after sex.

Well, earlier this evening after my wife and I had sex, I was lying there trying to figure out where the soreness was coming from and I came across something that was NOT there before - it feels like a free-floating knot (the size of a BB maybe).

Another thing that threw me off was that the initial "pain" came in the MIDDLE of sex this time - not after. Yeah, it was still a little sore after, but the soreness started during.

What on earth could this be. Im gonna have it checked out, but please help ease my mind! My right-testicle has been "tender to the touch" but not painful for over a year, but it was never enough to get me to notice, just only tender when my wife touched it.

PS:I can pin-point the soreness (painful spot). Its on the backside of the testicle, seems to be lower half. I discovered the "floating thing" and actually moved (well, felt like I moved it around) and when it hit that spot, it shot pain through my right testicle up through my right front flank (that curved in spot where your leg connects to your abdomen).

Thanx for ANY HELP!!!!!
-CJ

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2003, 07:45 AM   #2
Markie Mark

Markie Mark HB User
Unhappy

It sounds like you may have epididimitis. That's a blockage in the tubes that connect your testicles to you Vasdeferens. Yes it is painful, can be treated with antibiotics see a Doc. and soon. If you cannot get it cleared up they my have to do surgery. And believe me that is no fun, have had it.

Closed Thread