It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Varicocele / testosterone any correalation?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2003, 05:02 PM   #1
guitardude

guitardude HB User
Angry Varicocele / testosterone any correalation?

i am 17, 18 in february, and sound about 15, my voice isn't THAT deep, i don't have a beard or have to shave, i don't have that trickle of hair leading down to my jewels, thogh i do have pubic forest.

Is this to do with my varicocele?

i mean my libio isn't great either, i think i have lower testosterone level than i should.

Any thoughts?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-30-2003, 05:11 PM   #2
sdp2
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
It's possible. You said in another post that you are seeing a doctor about the variocele. Get a blood test and have him check your hormone levels. The 2 can be related.

Old 07-30-2003, 05:19 PM   #3
guitardude

guitardude HB User
i see..
is it possible that varicoceles can spread to both testis?
because shortly after pain wiht the left one, it feels like a small small twisted vein in the right, and that gets uncomfotable too.

oh and a quick frenulum question, why is it that i tried stretching, and i wouldwake up wit what appeared as little cuts that hurt to ****??

Am i stretching wrong?? or too much, cus when iget erect, if i try to pull the skin back, at firstit dont hurt the frenulum, ithurts the entire thing, like i am trying to push it into my body, but if let it relaxa bit, i cn get it to the bottom of the glans, and just beynd, then it flies back up gradually over about 20 seconds...
i am a virgin, is this going to affect my looming sexual encounter with this girl ;-) ??

Old 07-30-2003, 05:32 PM   #4
sdp2
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
A variocele is not a disease that spreads. The condition is more prevalent on the left side but it can affect the right side or both.

The frenulum cuts are probably just from overdoing it. Since you're going to the doctor about the variocele, talk to him about stretching and ask about getting steriod creme to apply to the foreskin to aid in stretching. Steroid creme helps regrow new skin as it is being stretched out.

Old 07-30-2003, 05:45 PM   #5
guitardude

guitardude HB User
Well could the sudden slight awkward pain in my right nut be due to the varicoceles recent growth and pain?

Old 07-30-2003, 05:56 PM   #6
sdp2
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
No idea. Better question for your doctor.

Old 08-10-2003, 07:27 AM   #7
Fabien

Fabien HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by guitardude:
i am 17, 18 in february, and sound about 15, my voice isn't THAT deep, i don't have a beard or have to shave, i don't have that trickle of hair leading down to my jewels, thogh i do have pubic forest.

Is this to do with my varicocele?

i mean my libio isn't great either, i think i have lower testosterone level than i should.

Any thoughts?
Varicocele should not affect your testosterone levels.
It's just an over dilated vein surronding yuor testicule. It's painful (especially in hot weather) and may affect the quality and quantity of your sperm as it increases the temperature around your testicule.
It's easily treatable ( 20 minutes op under local anesthetics) and will change your life.
As far as your testosterone levels are concern, don't worry to much about it. They'l rocket in ur early 20s.

Closed Thread