It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Inner thigh blister

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2003, 05:00 PM   #1
htr_0176

htr_0176 HB User
Unhappy Inner thigh blister

Ok, a few problems....
I have on my inner left thigh what appears to be a mild rash or zit. skin is very sensitive and dry, and when I touch it, it feels like alot of fluid build up underneath the skin surface. I popped it and blood/off-white puss oozed out. A little bit of skin surrounding it is also peeling. I once had what I thought was jock itch, and scratched that same area until it was raw, only after this did I have this problem.
I also have a pain in my left testicle, and another lump on my inner right thigh that comes and goes. Any advice would be appreciated, though Im going to the doctor next week and will post my findings.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2003, 07:09 AM   #2
Fles
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Sorry, htr_0176, I can't help. It is good to hear that you are going to see a doctor about this problem and I'll be interested to hear the results.

Sounds as though scratching the area "until it was raw" has caused the problem but it is difficult to say.

Best wishes.

Closed Thread