It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Cyst from masturbation?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2003, 04:53 PM   #1
rockjock

rockjock HB User
Unhappy Cyst from masturbation?

My tale of woe:

I'm 26 -- and without going into details, I had the rare urge to masturbate several times over the course of a few hours. Needless to say, despite having used lubricant, I was rather "raw" when all was said and done -- not chaffed thanks to the lube, but very raw -- and after my erection finally subsided, the loose skin that had been my foreskin just below the head of my penis (I'm circumsized) was unusually swollen and puffy. It wasn't even unbearably painful, just really swollen and delicate, stinging somewhat from the rareness. Now the swelling has gone down, the stinging has mostly subsided, but on the right underside of my penis a nodule, lump, bruise, cyst or I don't know what has remained, like there's some round tough tissue under the skin, or rather IN the skin. It's moveable with the loose penis skin (in other words, not affixed to the underlying penile tissue from what I can tell). It's about the size of a dime or small marble, and is very painful when pressure is applied, as is any kind of an erection (the pain ensures that an erection doesn't get very far) -- so masturbation and sex are completely out while this is here.

So -- does anyone have any idea what this is? I've searched the web up and down, and haven't found anything. Believe me, I feel like an idiot. There ARE bad things that can happen if you masturbate excessively, I'm here to tell you -- your mother wasn't completely wrong. Please tell me this isn't permanent? or cancerous? or...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2003, 06:05 PM   #2
sdp2
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
I'm going to guess thrombosis of the vein. Basically you hurt the vein causing it to swell. The vein would also be quite painful in this location. Lots of rest (leave it alone) will get it back to normal.

Old 08-29-2003, 05:26 AM   #3
Ryan316

Ryan316 HB User
If its a cyst it isn't permanent. About a month ago I developed a small lump on my inner thigh and I thought it was a cancerous lymph node. I went to the doctor and it turned out to be nothing but a small cyst, he gave me some pills and it went away by itself. Even though you might be embarrased I suggest you see a doctor. Just have him look at it, you don't even have to neccasarily tell him you were masterbating. Trust me, you'll be a lot less worried if you go see a doctor and get it taken care of.

Old 09-03-2005, 01:24 AM   #4
master1
(male)

master1 HB User
Re: Cyst from masturbation?

Hi rockjock
did it ever go away? how long did it take to heal?
Thanks

Closed Thread