It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board


Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2012, 01:28 AM   #1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: delhi
Posts: 1
anulata HB User

i am anup and my problem is that from my penis some liquid is flowing continuosly and its colour is light yellow...its hapeening from last 2 days...after this once i go for urine it pains alot like its burning......
kindly help me plz.....

Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 09-26-2012, 01:34 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
ladybud's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 6,039
ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User
Re: hi

You need to see a Dr. to check you for a sexually trasmitted disease. There are several germs that cause discharge and burning, which requires a culture to see which germ it is and specific antibiotics to treat it. Do not delay, and avoid sex until treatment is complete. Your recent sexual partner(s) should be checked and treated too.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:02 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!