It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Small bump... some medical help?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2012, 03:52 AM   #1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: J-ville
Posts: 1
soaringpilot HB User
Small bump... some medical help?

Hi. I have a medical question: there is a small bump, kind of like a skin tag or a pimple, between my scrotum and anus. It fills up with pressure sometimes and air, blood, or liquid sometimes escapes from it. Does anyone have any idea what this might be?

Sponsors Lightbulb
Closed Thread

« hi | what to say? »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:52 AM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!