It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Bump in my lower area

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-2012, 05:22 AM   #1
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Nyc
Posts: 1
Clfd77 HB User
Unhappy Bump in my lower area

I have a bump on the right side of my penis. That is the size of a marble. Its usually sits near my testicle when im not erect. It is hard but not solid . Like a out of place muscle under my skin. It. started as a boil or bump. That had produced a little bit of pus and blood when I squeezed it so afterwards I figured it would go away. But it. didn't it. hardened and now has no head. It just looks like a bump under my skin. I'm scared and don't know what to do I have now money and can't get medical coverage. I tried medicaid wouldn't take me cause I get to much money in my unemployment benefits. I want to try and remove it. myself it. is very unflattering for a guy to have. What can't or should I do ??? Please comment. Thank u.

Sponsors Lightbulb
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:44 AM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!