HealthBoards (
-   Men's Health (
-   -   Small Skin Clusters in Pubic area above the Penis (

Jish9361 01-09-2013 11:36 PM

Small Skin Clusters in Pubic area above the Penis
Hey all, I would like to sincerely apologize in advance if this belongs in the Sexual Men's Health board but I only just now registered. Anyway, on to my problem. I am a 19 year old male and ever since age 16 I have shaved my pubic hair around the penis and the scrotum. As of the last year however I have received small abnormal clusters/pods of skin built up, two that are very distinctive. Neither are filled with fluid at all and they actually look entirely different. I have repeatedly attempted to look up similar problems online in order to find some way to remove these "blemishes" and I have run out of options. I would greatly appreciate any advice given and once again I apologize if I have posted this on the wrong board as well as my apology for how seemingly vague my description has been. As I stated, I have had an incredible amount of trouble finding any help elsewhere. Thanks a lot!

cleansweap 01-10-2013 01:43 PM

Re: Small Skin Clusters in Pubic area above the Penis
Just a guess but it sounds like razor bumps/lesions. You may need to see a dermatologist. If you continue to shave a good rule of thumb is to use sharp and clean blades, changing frequiently to prevent rash/bumps/infections. These bumps that you described may and may not go away. Hopefully they will!

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:24 AM.