It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

scar tissue

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2013, 04:04 PM   #1
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: phoenix az
Posts: 1
chgo76 HB User
scar tissue

I fell when I was younger and as a result, I have experienced pain in my testicles due to scar tissue. I had some scar tissue removed but the doctor who performed the procedure said that nothing else could be done for the pain that I am feeling due to the scar tissue. This was done in the nineties. Is there anything else that can be done for this today?
Thank You

Sponsors Lightbulb
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:07 AM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!