It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

personal problem

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2013, 12:38 AM   #1
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: delhi
Posts: 1
hector4050 HB User
personal problem

m having first tym sex with my partner.. bt suddenly i had bleeding frm my penis back side or lower side.. wht happens?? why it blood came out..?? do i hav to visit any doctor?

Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 01-21-2013, 05:31 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
Join Date: May 2006
Location: United States
Posts: 1,112
cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User
Re: personal problem

You should see a doctor. It's always wise to use protection/condoms when having sex. No, there should not be any bleeding.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:31 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!