It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board

• Adderall and buspoine

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-10-2019, 02:21 PM   #1
    NickB
    (male)

NickB HB User
    Adderall and buspoine

So here is the dealo.

I take adderall 35mg EX, with 20mg IR, and Buspoine 10mg 2X daily. My adderall doesnít work as much as I need it to. working 12-16 hrs a day.

At time I have this feeling of a sudden widen taken out of me freaking me out since starting Buspoine. Kind like a sudden stop, or skip maybe?

The adderall works, but not all day like I need it to. Losing concentration.
    After I get home from the day I start to have a crash and thatís when those happen ( skips ). Some times they will happen while driving almost like about to black out feel.

Lack of sleep? Possibly my body not resting like it should be and only become in a sense dormant, but still active and not going in to rhyme sleep?
    I have a lot of heath stuff like gurd, TBI 6 years ago, then seizure 4 years ( sudden stop after 7mm black mass and 5cm white mass vanish from scans) , loss of self as in who am I, thought of me being more then me ( two people ), not recalling something I did even though people seen me do it or say. Like Iíll say words and not know it or a sentence that is hurtful and not even know what I just said.

Some days I am in the moment. Others Iím watching my self move around and do what Iím doing. And by the time I get back to me ( I guess? ). The day has vanished and donít recall all events. Itís as if im in auto pilot.

Skitz, multiple personalities, bipolar ( not so much on that ), and that all I can think of. Voices some times, seeing whatís not there like a window on threw the brick chimney out of the corner of my eye. Any way sorry for the long ness. I can talk for ever.

Thank you, nick.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2019, 08:11 PM   #2
    yayagirl
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

yayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB User
    Re: Adderall and buspoine

Dear Nick,

Is your doctor regularly monitoring your symptoms? Were you instructed how and when to take the prescriptions? This is highly important.

According to the well respected Mayo clinic your doctor needs to be informed of the symptoms you are having as soon as possible .

Read about it here ~

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/buspirone-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20062457

and here

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/buspirone-oral-route/precautions/drg-20062457

You have a lot to deal with. I think some counseling would also be very helpful to you. I hope you ask your doctor to prescribe a counselor for you.

Reply Reply