It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board

• Disturbing thoughts seem real

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-13-2010, 02:57 AM   #1
    LunaBell87
    (female)

LunaBell87 HB User
    Disturbing thoughts seem real

I have been having strange disturbing thoughts that go on in my mind and when they happen, it feels real. Like it is really happening or happened or will happen.

Like when I was playing my game the other night, in my mind..someone opened the door and shot me in the head, blood and brains went all over. After I snapped back out of it, I got up and locked the door.

Sometimes in my mind I see my fiancÚ or mom being murdered or die in some freak accident, then I start getting really upset as though it were happening and then I snap out of it, sometimes I get so scared I want to scream and go nuts because I am so freaked out, I want to go insane and I do all that I can to hold it in.

It's like I am there when it's happening, like it just happening right in front of me and the images are really graphic. It lasts for a few secs, sometimes a minute or two. Also there are times when I am the one hurting/murdering someone.

It's so strange, it's like for that one small moment, I forget everything that is going on around me and just one of those thoughts or whatever it is happen and then everything goes back to normal.

What is going on with me, has anyone else gone through it?

I hope my post can be understood, I am not the best at explaining things.

Thanks for reading.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2010, 11:57 AM   #2
    friendsville
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

friendsville HB User
    Re: Disturbing thoughts seem real

I would see a dr.,and he may syuggest a pill to help with your anxiety.I will pray for you and know that this can be overcome.The brain seems to be so complicated,but they are understanding so much more than when I was young.I read that there were billions of "cells" in our brain.It is a wonder that any of us can escape this pesky brain from misbehaving.I'd get some understanding professional in the medical world to help you along.I will pray for you tonight during the Mass on TV that I watch every night. Grand-fatherly love from....Bill

Last edited by friendsville; 01-13-2010 at 11:59 AM.

Closed Thread