It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board

• Lowered Mental capacity

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-19-2010, 06:16 PM   #1
    TryAgain121
    (male)

TryAgain121 HB User
    Lowered Mental capacity

I don't know how to word even this post, I was just sitting here trying to come up with the words. I feel drained of all intellectual ability (this might seem like a coincidence given my most recent thread, but it just got me thinking about a problem I have been having all along). I developed a stuttering problem several years ago, along with an inability to "focus." I really hated school to the point I think I lack a fundamental education. I scored a 95 on the Reading Comp (part of a placement test at the local community college), but screwed up the other portions (I did much better on the writing the second time around, I was in better shape, but I am just terrible at math, I can't focus).

There is this mental "cloud", the origin of which I can't determine. Should I see a neurologist? What should I do?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    daughter with mental illness....mom needs advice! Nutsie Relationship Health 21 11-19-2009 07:02 AM
    Mental self sabotage... Van Drake Mental Health 38 05-11-2009 02:15 PM
    Bipolar Daughter Making Me Mental! mzpain Family & Friends of the Mentally Ill 10 03-11-2007 01:00 PM
    Functional Capacity Exam - Quietcook Help! Rustysgurl Back Problems 9 05-21-2006 09:59 AM
    Will the 'high' range level of cholesterol keep getting lowered? Concerned Male High Cholesterol 14 11-24-2005 11:51 AM
    Is Functional Capacity form needed for approval> csavage Disabilities 3 11-11-2005 10:06 PM
    physical capacity test? deelytle Carpal Tunnel Syndrome 4 09-02-2001 01:45 AM