It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Military Health Issues Message Board

• civilian with MYCOPLASMA FERMENTANS and Lyme Disease co-infections

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-12-2004, 04:48 AM   #1
    muriel

muriel HB User
    civilian with MYCOPLASMA FERMENTANS and Lyme Disease co-infections

Tested pos. for: Mycoplasma Fermentans, Lyme and co-infections:Babesia, Ehrlichia, possible Q-fever and Bartonella[formerly Cat Scratch Disease]. Anyone else with these diseases ?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2004, 07:00 PM   #2
    ShatteredLife2

ShatteredLife2 HB User
    Exclamation Re: civilian with MYCOPLASMA FERMENTANS and Lyme Disease co-infections

I have a question for you muriel, how did you get tested for mycplasma fermentans? Is it a very expensive test? I am so sick from the vaccines the military gave to us and even suffer now going on 14 years later. What can I do? I am not that knowlegeable about these things but I have found out a lot of things recently.

I did find out that the vaccines may have had live mycpoplasma fermentans in them which would suggest that the vaccines were contaminated with impurities and live bacteria which is responsible for making so many of the military sick and left so many of us dyeing.

What is strange, is that mycoplasma bacteria was found in my blood. How did mycplasma get into my blood? And the real question is, is was I lied to and told something other than what really happened? To protect someone or a company? Whatever the reason, I believe my vaccines were contaminated and I suffer now today from this problem that I have been faced with for over 14 years since, (the first gulf war " I "), 1990; I spent 7 days in the hospital and wasn't responding to treatments, etc. and I almost died as a result. Apparently in a panic they gave me something very powerful that raised me from the dead! I should have died, and was dyeing... but this miracle pill saved my life! It may have been what has been dubbed the "last line of defense pill" which is the most powerful antibiotic known to exist!

After not responding to the antibiotics and 9 bottles of medication I was up the very next day walking around like nothing had happened but I never recovered and am still sick even today. kind of oops I made a mistake! and they tried to fix that mistake... The problem is though that they fixed me, but didn't repair me so I am still sick today! Stuck in the messed up mode! I don't know how you got mycoplasma fermentans unless you got vaccines or was exposed to it somehow? or possibly was around someone that was exposed like out in public? If you are not military, then I don't know how you could test positive for this and yet still be alive? Did you go to the hospital which I would assume you did or you wouldn't be writing on this forum! I am very lucky to be writing on this forum! I darn well nearly died form a severe adverse reaction the the Anthrax and related vaccines we were forced to have to get for protection against possible Germwarfare and biological attacks...

I use to be very healthy but now am not so anymore. I was born with excellent health and god blessed me with all of that strength! I was trying to use my good health to make a difference in the world but it can be taken away in an instant as did apparently happen with me. It is a very dangerous world out there today and everyone needs to be extra careful! If you want to live and not just live but also be healthy and happy! Our U.S. Constitution says that we should live a life of happiness but some have not been so fortunate trying to defend this nation against the evils that exist!

Old 11-08-2004, 10:57 AM   #3
    ncgirl88
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

ncgirl88 HB User
    Re: civilian with MYCOPLASMA FERMENTANS and Lyme Disease co-infections

ShatteredLife -

Have you been tested for tick borne illness - Lyme, Babesiosis, Ehrlichiosis, and Mycoplasma? You said the Mycoplasma did exist. After reading your posts...so many of your symptoms sound like mine. I am curious to know if you had the Lyme vaccination...I guess you probably didn't if you started having problems 14 years ago since I don't believe the vaccine existed back then.

The fact that the megadose of antibiotics helped is very curious...and yes, of course substatiates that it is some kind of bacterial infection that could be one piece of your illness or the whole piece of it.

It just stinks you are dealing with all of this. I am so sorry.

-ncgirl88

Old 11-10-2004, 07:32 PM   #4
    ShatteredLife2

ShatteredLife2 HB User
    Exclamation Re: civilian with MYCOPLASMA FERMENTANS and Lyme Disease co-infections

I am so nauseated! Every single day! my ribs feel like they are falling apart and my diaphram is tingly feeling and numb feeling like a truck tire is on it?

I was diagnosed with haveing mycplasma Infection by the Army and they said bacteria was found in my blood, But they also said that my my illness had to be checked while I was sick because it hides? It can't be found if I am up an walking around... This was odd? They prescribed "pearls" and "emycin 400mg" and "probanthine" and some unlabled stuff that I don't know what it was? I lost my bowel control in the hospital! I had chills or convulsions? I am not sure which? My body ached really bad systemically and I had joint pain and breathing difficulty that was really very scary! I couldn't breath. I also had a severe headache that was really bad! Hallucinations, blurred vision and lost vision when I got out of the hospital and back on active duty, etc.

I had a previous small pox vaccination and in 1990 I also had a anthrax vaccination also; and now my body is totally trashed! I am in so much pain every day. I feel like my body is being bombarded by massive amounts of pain signals every single day! It is severe! On top of that I have lung damage from the pneumonia and adverse reaction from the vaccinations. I almost died and probably should have... but then they used something really powerful because I started to slip away and I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head and I started to die! I was so scared! We looked like something in creep show! It was that bad! They had to call in 5 guards to control the situation also! We didn't look right at all... It appeared to me to be biological warfare! I don't know? but I do know my mind is messed up now and I can't remember things, past events, etc. but I can carry a conversation half way normal but if you hang around long enough I get lost in mid sentence... it can be very embarrassing to put it mildly. I have heard stealth being mentioned also? I don't know what this stuff is but is is serious! I hate to say this gut the cover up is probably due to soldiers like me being so sick and all... They don't want our stories to get out...

Old 11-13-2004, 05:20 PM   #5
    ncgirl88
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

ncgirl88 HB User
    Re: civilian with MYCOPLASMA FERMENTANS and Lyme Disease co-infections

Hi ShatteredLife2 and Muriel...

Well SL I hope someday they will figure out what happened to your health and what it is that caused it. I feel for you, I really do. I thought of your yesterday when I was listening to the news and heard they are putting $15 million towards figuring out what is going on with Gulf War Illness and what made all of our soldiers sick. Of course I think they should put more than $15 million towards it but is is certainly a great start.

Muriel...I have just been diagnosed with Lyme, Babesiosis, and Ehrlichiosis. It has been a miserable existance for the last 6 months. It seems that there is not one system in my body working well...everyday it seems to concentrate on one area of my body....my digestion is completely wacked out, today it was my breathing and chest pain. I have started on Mepron and Zithromax for the Babesiosis so we can get that coinfection cleared up before going on to the next.

I was not in the military.

I would be happy to share any info. on treatment, etc...just let me know. Have you checked out the lyme board here at healthboards? I think I remember you posting there. I hope you feel better soon and get proper treatment.

-ncgirl88

Old 11-15-2004, 08:55 AM   #6
    ShatteredLife2

ShatteredLife2 HB User

My body feels dead, numb, and I feel that I am dyeing a very slow and painful death. This is what happens when a person tries to defend this country and the enemy doesn't like it... I am afraid that I am dyeing but it is just a matter of when that will happen... Good luck.

Closed Thread