It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board

• ten weeks spotting brown now pink could i be miscarrying??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-23-2006, 07:11 AM   #1
    gretchie35
    (female)

gretchie35 HB User
    ten weeks spotting brown now pink could i be miscarrying??

hey everyone ...well I am ten weeks today thursday and tuesday started brown spotting...then stopped...then on wednesday later that day....i wiped to find a good amount of brown blood on the tissue paper, wiped again and the same thing...then the third nothing..of course two hours later nothing again..no cramps no bright blood...i talked to me doctor and they are going to see me at 3:20 today...just to clear my consious...i hate this..i just compare with my son's pregnancy i never bleed..then later that day..it looked like tissue in my urine, little chip pieces and that night also it happened in my urine again...no hard cramps and no bright blood ....i had a previous miscarriage but i can not remember how it started...now today it looks like when i wipe the brown is turning to a pink color.. i am just spotting on pads...i am sooo worried and upset and trying my hardest to think positive...my eight week five day check up the baby had grown since five weeks and the heartbeat was great..and now this happens on my tenth week..another thing i dont know if i am being paranoid, but it seems as my tummy went down in size a little from yesterday to today..not that it was huge at ten weeks..i just have been praying and praying...but i just doesn't sound good..any advice on how miscarriage starts would make me feel better...then you read from people who have spotted and bleed through their pregnancies and their baby's are fine...i hate this soo much..especially knowing everything was great two weeks ago...gretch

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-23-2006, 07:29 AM   #2
    alliepat
    (female)

alliepat HB User
    Re: ten weeks spotting brown now pink could i be miscarrying??

With my 3rd child, I did have bleeding in the 2nd trimester, I know. I can't remember if it started as early as the 1st, but I know it scared me to death everytime it happened. My sweetie is now 5 years old. Try not to worry.

Allie Pat

Closed Thread