It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board

ovulating already?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2006, 06:29 PM   #1
deadsy
(female)

deadsy HB User
ovulating already?

I miscarried 2 weeks ago (April 13th), and today I've been noticing I have a lot of ewcm, so I am wondering... could I be ovulating already? My husband and I are trying to wait until I get my first AF to start ttc, so if I am ovulating right now... AF should be here in two weeks, right? Sorry if this is confusing, this is all so new to me! I am really excited about TTC again... I hope AF gets here soon! Thanks for listening!

deadsy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2006, 08:36 PM   #2
justpeach
(female)

justpeach HB User
Re: ovulating already?

Hi deadsy,

I'm pretty sure i'm ovulating right now...have had ewcm past two days. More than usual when I ovulated before, so i'm looking forward to af visiting me in about two weeks. I'll be waiting with bells on
Anyways, I know we miscarried around the same time, so I'd say if were both getting ewcm, can't just be coincidence I bet it is ovulation.
Good luck to ya!

~Peach

Old 04-27-2006, 09:17 PM   #3
teacherintexas
(female)

teacherintexas HB User

My doctor said you can ovulate even just a few days after a m/c so it's certainly possible after two weeks. Best of luck next time!

Old 04-27-2006, 09:57 PM   #4
ASDGRMama
Senior Veteran
(female)

ASDGRMama HB User

With my first two miscarriages I ovulated within 3wks (it was the same as if I had started a period as far as ovulation goes). I got pregnant both times and now have an almost 5yr old and an almost 3yr old .

I don't necessarily recommend doing it that way since most drs recommend you wait at least one cycle. By the time I realized I was ovulating it was "too late" we had already had intercourse the day before. The first trimester was a little nerve-wracking for me.

I'm sorry about your loss and hope you're next pg goes beautifully!

Kelly

Old 04-27-2006, 10:39 PM   #5
deadsy
(female)

deadsy HB User

Thanks for the responses. My husband and I had unprotected sex yesterday... I know, I know... so I am a little worried, but I figure it's in God's hands. It's encouraging to know that others have gotten pregnant so soon and have healthy children... if I do get pregnant from this, I will probably wait it out a while before telling anyone. I am so scared of another miscarriage!!
Okay well thanks again... good luck to all of you who are also trying again.

deadsy

Closed Thread