It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board

Should I feel this way?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2006, 03:40 PM   #1
TinyTot2
(female)

TinyTot2 HB User
Should I feel this way?

My fiance and I had a miscarriage almost 2 months ago, but decided that we wanted to keep trying for another baby.

Well, now I have the inkling that I may be pregnant again, but I am just terrified. I'm going to take the home pregnancy test tonight. Has anybody else felt this way?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2006, 04:26 PM   #2
justpeach
(female)

justpeach HB User
Re: Should I feel this way?

Hi Tinytot,

Sorry to hear about your previous m/c.
I had a m/c 1 month ago..dh & i are waiting til at least July to start ttc again, but I am already kinda terrified of seeing that BFP again. Of course, i'll be estatic when it happens as i'm sure you'll be too, but it'll always be in the back of my mind that I miscarried before & i'll be worried it'll happen again.
So, yes i'd say your feelings are 100% normal.

Good luck & I hope you get a BFP-sending some sticky baby dust your way!

~Peach

Old 05-01-2006, 09:36 PM   #3
CRR0908
(female)

CRR0908 HB User

It is completely normal to feel that way. In the last 6 months I have miscarried twice and am now 7wks pregnant. I was terrified but today when I saw my baby's hearbeat that fear just disappeared. Now all I can think of is holding my baby. Good Luck and keep us updated.

Old 05-17-2006, 06:36 AM   #4
bondi
(female)

bondi HB User
Talking Re: Should I feel this way?

hi its bondi here , love goes out to every body who have misscarrages. please dont think of given up i think of givin up after 37 miscarrages, but always think to my self ive gone so for i can get pregnant but cont carry them ive got aps my blood clots any one needs to chat just reply will always reply back. take care bondi

Old 05-17-2006, 11:32 PM   #5
teacherintexas
(female)

teacherintexas HB User

I think that feeling is normal. I think having some worries beneath the layer of joy of a new pregnancy is something that just happens to those of us who have had a loss.

Closed Thread