It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board

here we go again

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-19-2006, 04:00 PM   #1
b922
(female)

b922 HB User
Unhappy here we go again

ok so i found out i was pg on the 3rd of may, but didn't think it was possible because already i was spotting like i was about to get a/f...well after a 2nd positive i made and apt still spotting a wk and a half later, the dr was concerned so we did blood work, and then more 3 days later my levels were good i guess i went from 11,998-23,428 in 2 days, so then this past thurs they did and u/s and saw a fetal pole and heart beat, which all this occured 3 months ago only to m/c. so spotting has almost stopped or non exhistant until today, i come home and whalla, what was only brown is now pink/red blood...so i think i might be m/c again or am i just over reacting b/c of what i just went through? my next apt is 2 wks from now

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2006, 10:35 PM   #2
teacherintexas
(female)

teacherintexas HB User
Re: here we go again

Can you get in earlier? I would call and tell the doctor and tell them about your concerns. Being stressed out is not good for either of you. I hope you only get good news.

Old 05-23-2006, 06:36 AM   #3
ibelieve
Veteran
(female)

ibelieve HB User

Just wondering how you are doing...

Old 05-23-2006, 03:52 PM   #4
b922
(female)

b922 HB User

thanx for the concern, all seems to be in order right now, no spotting since and the nurse called and left a msg saying the u/s looked great and all my levels were fine, so i am holding out, i work in a peds office so i have spoken to the nurses and they said they have had similar encounters and all was well, so keeping the fingers crossed, gonna finally tell my mom tomorrow that i am pg, we are at 8wks now

Old 05-24-2006, 08:27 PM   #5
b922
(female)

b922 HB User

ok so mom got her today, this am pink spotting, only once then no more, was feeling not cramping but more like pressure, so i called the nurse and she said just to keep an eye on it and call back tomorrow, they don't want to keep going internal and cause more bleeding, ok so all day no more spotting, breats not so sore as they have been but i figure ok you are over reacting, tonite i tell my mom at dinner she is over joyed, then i come home and was sitting on the floor got up, went to the bathroom, more spotting and it doesn't seem to be a one time deal...did i make a huge mistake and tell my mom only so i wil wake up tomorrow to have to go to the er? i am very positive but its hard not to see the other side when i just came from there...keep those fingers crossed

Old 05-25-2006, 11:21 AM   #6
justpeach
(female)

justpeach HB User

pbear~i think it's good that you told your mother. she will be there to support you no matter what happens. i know the spotting is very nerve racking & it's hard to keep yourself calm, but try to do so. ((((hugs))))

~peach

Old 05-25-2006, 07:33 PM   #7
ibelieve
Veteran
(female)

ibelieve HB User

I totally agree with Peach. I don't know what I would have done without my mom's support during my 2nd m/c. I didn't tell her when I found out, just in case I m/c again. But the day I started spotting, I had to have my mom, you know? I so hope everything works out for you!!!

Come on little bean, stick!

Old 05-29-2006, 03:40 PM   #8
deadsy
(female)

deadsy HB User

Just checking in... how are you doing Pbear??? I hope all is well for you.

linsey

Old 05-30-2006, 08:01 PM   #9
b922
(female)

b922 HB User

well the wknd went well but i just went to the bathroom and i am spotting again, its here and there, usually after i throw up or bm (i know tmi) but maybe someone else has had this prob before and all was well...thanx for checking on me, hope you are all well too

Old 05-30-2006, 11:27 PM   #10
hayley0610
Inactive
(female)

hayley0610 HB User

hmmmm.... can i ask if u have had a child already? ur age and why they think u mc before? i have had 3 kids and 1 mc and when i got it there was no denying what it was! it was like a very very heavy period with inevitable cramping which is somewhat like early labour then all of a sudden that pain is gone which has signified what prob is the end. when i was pg with my dd and it was the last child i had and the only child i spotted with it was light brown and went away after a couple of days. she is now 10 so all went well. i do know its poss to bleed throught ur entire pg some women dont even know theyre pg anf have periods all the way through until ....surprise!! so hang in there. im sure from ur previous mc u know how it went and i would just see if the 2 are comparable at some point. gl!!!!

Old 06-01-2006, 02:05 AM   #11
ASDGRMama
Senior Veteran
(female)

ASDGRMama HB User

I did spot with one pregnancy due to a subchorionic hemorrhage. They are not usually harmful unless they are large. It's where blood pools between the uterus and placenta (MOST of them are NOT large).

I ended up miscarrying but it was not due to that (I have an autoimmune condition and have had 7 first/second trimester losses).

It was a relief for me to at least know why I was bleeding. I had actually stopped bleeding several weeks before my baby died and the hemorrhage was gone on the last u/s I had.

I never would have known I had it if I wouldn't have requested my u/s report (read it for myself and researched it online). Apparently it warrants so little concern that drs don't usually even mention it. It's a common finding that usually doesn't present complications other than spotting (I was upset though since had my dr just told me I wouldn't have been so concerned about the bleeding !!).

I hope this helps!

Kelly

Old 06-02-2006, 01:03 PM   #12
b922
(female)

b922 HB User

well i was vommiting all nite tuesday and then the blood just starting running (tmi) off to the er and a few hrs later they sent me home told me to stay in bed till monday and go for follow up on wed. yippy for me, they said i was hemmoraging (sp) around the placenta but the baby looked ok, actually was measuring 4 days ahead of sched. anyone have this and all be ok, the bleeding has slowed almost to a stop, but with my last m/c it stopped only to finish me off the next day, trying to stay positive...and to the previous poster i am 27 and no other childern but my

Old 06-02-2006, 02:43 PM   #13
Purple Hugs
Inactive
(female)

Purple Hugs HB User

Ooh PBear that's such a shame, hope baby is sticking like glue and all goes well.
((hugs))

Old 06-06-2006, 04:03 PM   #14
b922
(female)

b922 HB User

well tomorrow is the day i go for my f/u er visit, its time to check and see if the baby is hanging on tight, after my threatend m/c on the 30th. i had almost no bleeding the following day, a lil the next then 3 days of nothing, i was on bed rest, then i go back to work monday morning and pink in the am none the afternoon or evening, today good til lunch then a lil, none since, what in the world is going on here, hope for + answers tomorrow

Old 06-06-2006, 05:10 PM   #15
justpeach
(female)

justpeach HB User

I'll keep you in my prayers pbear.

Closed Thread