It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board

Omg Bfp!!!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2006, 08:39 AM   #1
scrappin
(female)

scrappin HB User
Omg Bfp!!!

A little background, my daughter was still born at 20 1/2 wks on March 17, 2006. That was 12 weeks ago, this morning I took a hpt and it's positive. AF isn't due till Wednesday so I am shocked that the test picked it up so early (I just couldn't wait after I started suspecting it). I have no idea how I'm going to get through the next several months without losing my mind. Oh what strange emotions this brings already: happy, terrified, excited, worried, anxious. Eeeeeks!!!!!

Pam

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-10-2006, 12:21 PM   #2
justpeach
(female)

justpeach HB User
Re: Omg Bfp!!!

this is wonderful news pdisney, congrats!!

Old 06-10-2006, 01:31 PM   #3
pantera78
(female)

pantera78 HB User

A Big Congratulations!!! I know how you feeling coz I felt the same when I got pregnant the 2nd time after my missed miscarriage.
You want to be happy but deep down afraid to do so coz on yr mind is only one question: what if it happens again????
But try not to worry...take care of yrself and try and relax.
God is with you and yr little angel is watching over you from up above...all will be ok.

Good luck & god bless!!!

Last edited by pantera78; 06-10-2006 at 01:34 PM.

Old 06-11-2006, 08:09 AM   #4
ibelieve
Veteran
(female)

ibelieve HB User

WOW!!!!

Boy, May has been a busy month for some of us, huh?!

Congrats to you, JellyB, deadsy, peach... Maybe I can join y'all soon. Enjoy your pregnancies!

-believe

Old 06-11-2006, 11:56 AM   #5
Purple Hugs
Inactive
(female)

Purple Hugs HB User

Oh my.. i miss the board for a couple of days and look what happens!

Congratulations!! i'm soooo happy for you!

Fingers tightly crossed from now on for you! ((hugs))

Old 06-12-2006, 02:31 PM   #6
deadsy
(female)

deadsy HB User

Yay pdisney, I am sooo happy for you!!! That is so exciting. I understand your mixed feelings, as I am sure many of us do... but try to think positively, I am sure everything will be just fine!! As time goes on I am sure you will start to get more and more excited... and less nervous. You are in my thoughts and prayers!! Keep us posted as to how you are doing... do you have any idea when your due date is??? Probably a February mommy like Peach!! Hooray, I couldn't be happier for you and everyone else who's gotten BFP this month!!!
Take care hun.

Linsey

Old 06-13-2006, 11:37 AM   #7
JellyB_3
Veteran
(female)

JellyB_3 HB User

Congratulations, pdisney!!! That's great news!

and ibelieve, thank you so much for thinking about me and my bean!

I'm now 7 weeks 2 days, I go for my first u/s on Thurs. I'm a wreck!! The anxiety is unbelievable!! Everyday I wake up and wonder if I'm still pregnant. I spend half my day in the bathroom giggling my boobs to see if they're still sore. Oh, Geez!
How do we get through this??

they should have a Pregnancy after miscarriage board! There seems to be quite a few of us here and I don't know where I belong

Sticky, Sticky baby dust to everyone, and extra special Sticky baby dust to those TTC after M/C!

Old 06-13-2006, 12:11 PM   #8
Purple Hugs
Inactive
(female)

Purple Hugs HB User

Ahh bless you! and you are right about that board! maybe you should suggest it
there is a site called babyloss that has one for preg after loss. might work here.
I'm so thrilled for all you guys and know the anguish you must all be going through.
Maybe you could start your own thread on the preg board.

Thanks for the baby dust.. gonna use it!!
Fingers x'd a lot more of us join you!!

Good luck in your scan JellyB.

Last edited by Purple Hugs; 06-13-2006 at 12:12 PM.

Old 06-13-2006, 12:14 PM   #9
pantera78
(female)

pantera78 HB User

Hey JellyB....try relax abit and dont worry too much. I know its easier said than done though
Well I wish lots of luck and hope your ultrasound will put yr mind at rest.
May god be with you and with all of us.
Maybe we will soon be in yr same position.
For now we just hope.

Take care xx

Last edited by pantera78; 06-13-2006 at 12:15 PM.

Old 06-13-2006, 05:52 PM   #10
deadsy
(female)

deadsy HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyB_3
I'm now 7 weeks 2 days, I go for my first u/s on Thurs. I'm a wreck!! The anxiety is unbelievable!! Everyday I wake up and wonder if I'm still pregnant. I spend half my day in the bathroom giggling my boobs to see if they're still sore. Oh, Geez!
How do we get through this??
I know exactly what you mean JellyB! I am doing the same thing... especially since the midwife pushed my due date back... I have more anxiety about making it through the first trimester. But you know what, we might as well enjoy it all while we can. I am sure we will all be just fine.

I think the pregnancy after miscarriage board is a good idea... seems like all of us who've has miscarriages and are now pregnant post in the miscarriage board more than the pregnancy board... It's just easier to talk to people who have gone through the same thing.

Well, we are all here to support you... and everyone else!! I am thankful for how helpful all of you girls have been!!! Thanks everyone!!! I hope you are all doing well. Take care girls!

Linsey

Old 06-14-2006, 12:51 AM   #11
Purple Hugs
Inactive
(female)

Purple Hugs HB User

Ahh deadsy, what a nightmare for your due date to be moved!
I hope you are still feeling well though. And both feeling pregnant.
Both - Try and remember every pregnancy is different!
Easy for me to say I know!

DH and I have started TTC so fingers x'd there will be more of us to celebrate and be frightened with you!

Hugs, Jane x

Old 06-14-2006, 02:41 AM   #12
glitterpink
(female)

glitterpink HB User

Great news pdisney! Fingers 'n' toes X'd

Try not to worry, just be positive and relax - THINK PINK

Old 06-14-2006, 02:46 AM   #13
glitterpink
(female)

glitterpink HB User

OOppps forgot to say congrats to deadsy! Sorry. Newbie to the site so still getting to grips with whos who.

Hope your u/s shows a strong little pip, let us know how you get on tomorrow.

Good luck to both of you

THINK PINK

Old 06-14-2006, 12:20 PM   #14
scrappin
(female)

scrappin HB User

Thanks for all the well wishes. Looks like this will be February baby #3 for me (praying I make it that far this time). Deadsy, Peach and JellyB I hope all continues well for you also. This is so nerveracking. I want to shout to the world that there is a baby coming, but then again I don't want to tell anyone, just in case. It's bad enough that I will be disappointed, but I don't want to get my kids' hopes up especially. Anybody Know what to expect from the high risk doctors?
Keeping the faith,
Pam

Old 06-14-2006, 02:37 PM   #15
Purple Hugs
Inactive
(female)

Purple Hugs HB User

Wow you'll be busy in february then!
Celebrate your pregnancy as you see fit hun, but try and remain positive, it really will help I can understand you wanting to protect your kids, but if the worst were to happen they'd know you were upset, so it's better if they know the good news and then can be happy with you.. and learn and share from the bad news IF it happens.

I didn't know i was preg with Fionn so didn't have the good news rush, but did have to tell my daughter (7) about the baby and losing the baby as I was so upset she knew something was wrong and when I had to go to hospital she began to panic. It also helped in keeping her off my tummy as it was tender for a bit. she knew i wanted cuddles just couldn't have her cuddled up on my lap as we normally do.

Closed Thread