It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board

trying again after 2 m/c

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2006, 08:09 AM   #1
maxy
(female)

maxy HB User
trying again after 2 m/c

hi all iam new here...after one ectopic preg and 2 m/c iam in the 2 week wait of trying again....i dont know why iam misscaring cos my fertility will not investigate till iv had 3 which stinks in my opinian i would just like to here from others in the same situation as me.....is there happy endings after repeated m/c.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2006, 08:31 AM   #2
Purple Hugs
Inactive
(female)

Purple Hugs HB User
Re: trying again after 2 m/c

Hi
I'm sorry for your losses. Also sorry that your dr's won't investigate till the 3rd miscarriage. I know how hard this must be for you.

I've 'only' had one m/c so can't share your feelings/experiences, but wanted to welcome you and wish you good luck.

What do you mean by the 2 week wait?

Hugs, Jane

Old 06-12-2006, 09:36 AM   #3
ibelieve
Veteran
(female)

ibelieve HB User

Welcome Maxy!

You will definitely find a lot of support here. The ladies are great! I also have had 2 m/c. I did get testing after the 2nd one, but all tests came back normal. Supposedly, 50% of the time there's no apparent cause. I am still TTC my happy ending, so I can't help much there. I'm sorry they won't test you now. Hopefully, that won't be an issue, and the next pg will stick like glue. Good luck in your 2WW!

PurpleHugs, the 2ww is the time between ovulation and either AF or a + pg test.

-believe

Old 06-12-2006, 10:29 AM   #4
glitterpink
(female)

glitterpink HB User

Hi Maxy,

I am also new to this site, been ttc since April '05' Had one very early m/c at 5 weeks and then two weeks ago had a missed m/c (thought I was 12 weeks along but the scan showed a 9 week fetus) and had to have an erpc last week. A colleague of min had 8 m/c before she had her little boy! Lets hope we don't have such a long wait for our happy ending!

Glitterpink

Old 06-12-2006, 11:28 AM   #5
maxy
(female)

maxy HB User

thanks for all you replys...well iam 5 days past ovulation so got another 11 days till i test....i always no when i ovulate cos i use the ovulation kits...at the moment i have put myself on vitimin b6 and iam useing wild yam cream twice aday its suposed to be a natural progeterone.....so here goes.the two week wait is from when you ovulate till the day your period starts...that is then 14 days past ovulation.iam sorry for all your losses

Old 06-12-2006, 11:36 AM   #6
Purple Hugs
Inactive
(female)

Purple Hugs HB User

Thanks for explaining maxy, makes sense now i just didn't figure it out!

Glitterpink, sorry about your losses also.
That's really worrying about your colleague with 8 m/c goodness that's a lot of pain to go through! But glad she got lucky on baby 9.

Old 06-12-2006, 12:34 PM   #7
pantera78
(female)

pantera78 HB User

Hi Maxi,

I had the same thing as well....a missed miscarriage last jan and a m/c last week.
Now i'm waiting for my next period so I go for a check up and a chat wit the profs and then he tells me when and wat to do.
Cant wait to start tryin again even though i'm terrified it will happen again.
but still you have to try if you want kids right???
Lots of Good luck is sent yr way so you have a +test and also a healthy and lovely pregnancy which ends with a lovely healthy boy or girl or maybe both (twins).
god bless you!

Old 06-18-2006, 08:32 AM   #8
maxy
(female)

maxy HB User

hi all its me again well iam 11dpo today and had been feeling preg symptoms af due in 3 days....so i tested and i was so shocked i got a faint bfp .going to test again in morning .hope this test is right .keep u updated

Old 06-18-2006, 11:36 AM   #9
Purple Hugs
Inactive
(female)

Purple Hugs HB User

OMG!!!
Fingers tightly tightly crossed!!! how fantastic! Keep us up to speed won't you!!
maybe the early symptoms are a good sign.. and a sticky sticky baby hanging in there!

Old 06-19-2006, 07:22 AM   #10
ibelieve
Veteran
(female)

ibelieve HB User

YIPPPEEE!

So happy for you maxi! Sending you lots of STICKY baby wishes!

-believe

Old 06-19-2006, 08:04 AM   #11
Purple Hugs
Inactive
(female)

Purple Hugs HB User

how did you get on with todays test maxi?

Old 06-19-2006, 10:58 AM   #12
maxy
(female)

maxy HB User

hi all well i tested again today with 3 more tests all different and got 1 bfp on one test and 2 faint bfps on the other two. iv done 4 tests in total i must be mad iam 12 days past ovulation today never had an early result with my other pregs...i really hope this is a good sign and my beany sticks like glue.going to ring my epu and ask them if they could do a blood test to c if my pergosterone levels are ok do u think they will do that with my pervious m/cs?

Old 06-19-2006, 11:04 AM   #13
ibelieve
Veteran
(female)

ibelieve HB User

Congrats again!!!

It definitely wouldn't hurt to have your prog. levels checked! Esp since that can cause early m/c. Besides, with you testing so early, if it is low, you can supplement and possibly thwart off a m/c if that was indeed the cause of yours. Definitely ask to get it checked!!! I don't see why they wouldn't.

So happy for you!
-believe

(Come on bean.....STICK!)

Old 06-19-2006, 12:03 PM   #14
Purple Hugs
Inactive
(female)

Purple Hugs HB User

Aww super huge hugs!
Definately call them! they may book you in for an early scan too - in a few weeks
Don't be afraid to ask hun, they can only say yes or no!

Really really excited and teh early preg is a really strong sign...
come on baby!! hold on tight!

I'm away for the solstice tomorrow till wed night but will be on here checking up on how you're getting on. but think i'll be looking for you on the preg board eh!? hehe

Hugs, Jane x x

Old 06-19-2006, 12:55 PM   #15
Trio
Veteran
(female)

Trio HB User

Congratulations! I just joined the M/C board after my 2nd M/c just yesterday morning, so now I know that it's still possible to get back on the preg board from here....

Lots of sticky sticky baby dust for you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Trio

Closed Thread