It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board

How long will this take?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2006, 01:25 PM   #1
molarmom

molarmom HB User
How long will this take?

I am a 40yr old who is or was pregnant with #3. At 8 weeks I had an ultrasound that showed the embryo at 7 weeks and the pole being only 6weeks. I was then told I should prepare myself for a miscarriage. Shortly after I lost all physical signs of pregnancy. My blood levels declined and I figured things would start to happen. That was 4 1/2 weeks ago. I have had a little bit of bleeing both dark brown and bright red. I have passed about 2 small clots and that is it. There has not been enough to even fill one pad. This has been going on for about 3 weeks. I have had some slight cramping but nothing major. I keep waiting for my bleeing and pain to get more intense as I have read with other postings. I am getting a little frusterated with how long this seems to be taking. I have called my doctor and she says hang in there. Does anyone have a similar experience or any thoughts?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-27-2006, 06:30 AM   #2
Purple Hugs
Inactive
(female)

Purple Hugs HB User
Re: How long will this take?

I'm sorry for the anxiety and confusion all this must be causing you!
I have no experience of what you are going through but wanted to welcome you to the forum and hope someone comes along with advice soon.
Hope things start to become clearer soon.
((hugs))

Closed Thread