It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board

To my5monkeys

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-25-2006, 10:53 AM   #1
scrappin
(female)

scrappin HB User
To my5monkeys

I just wanted to say hello and I am so sorry about your loss. I too lost my sixth child. I was 20 wks when my water broke and I was in premature labor. My baby died a few hours prior to birth. It is amazing how perfect and complete their tiny little bodies are. I know that I am forever changed because of my angel and I can tell you that there will come a day when the pain isn't so bad. I still think about her all the time (she has 4 brothers and one sister here on earth). Men do grieve differently. MY dh said very little so I thought he didn't care or miss her. We ended up in a big fight and then we discovered our problems were grief related, we were just dealing with it very differently. As for trying again, dh has left that up to me. He is on board with whatever I decide.

It's not too often that I run into people with a large family like my own, so I wanted to send you a reply. I will warn you that many people will try to help, but will end up saying things that hurt. Just try to overlook their comments as much as possible, until they have walked this road, they don't fully understand the pain. You know what got me through was knowing that my little Hannah was resting in the arms of Jesus. God Bless.
Pam

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2006, 02:21 PM   #2
my5monkeys

my5monkeys HB User
Re: To my5monkeys

thank you so much for the help and advice. I know I will get through this. I know it will take sometime. But I am one of those women who dwell on the past. My life has been a roller coaster for 10 years now. I am just upset all the time. But I have to get ready for a dr. appointment. I will let you know what happens. ttyl and god bless

Old 07-25-2006, 02:22 PM   #3
my5monkeys

my5monkeys HB User

thank you and god bless you.

Old 07-26-2006, 08:37 AM   #4
scrappin
(female)

scrappin HB User

I hope all goes well for you today.
Pam