It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board

bad day

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2006, 01:42 PM   #1
e's mum
(female)

e's mum HB User
Unhappy bad day

My friend has just told me she is pregnant. A girl at work is pregnant as is another close friend. I'm finding it difficult but am happy for them it just hursts so much. I don't feel that I can tell them how I feel as they would stop sharing stuff with me. I don't know how to deal with it and just bottle it up until I get on my own. Just feeling sorry for myself.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-16-2006, 04:11 PM   #2
ibelieve
Veteran
(female)

ibelieve HB User
Re: bad day

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. It is so hard to be around the "pregnant lady parade." I wish I could say it gets easier with time, but I still struggle with this too. These boards are good for venting, though. I do it quite often. We're good listeners.

I hope your heart heals soon. Take care of yourself.

-believe

Last edited by ibelieve; 08-16-2006 at 07:31 PM.

Old 08-17-2006, 04:05 AM   #3
eurokelly
Senior Veteran
(female)

eurokelly HB User

we all know this one x it is sooooo tough to hear and react to everyone else's good news. Do something for yourself today, something that makes you feel good and maybe takes your mind away for a couple of hours. Not because it will change your situation and not because it will make you suddenly ok with everything but because you deserve to smile and remember that this too will pass.
take care -
kelly

Old 08-17-2006, 08:32 AM   #4
Sweet73
(female)

Sweet73 HB User

There seem to be more bad days then anything else at first, but with time that will change for you, and I hope quickly for you.
It is normal for us to be sensative to people who are pregnant, and feel sorry for ourselves... we have suffered a loss. Keep your head up... we are always here for you.
-Sweet

Old 08-17-2006, 12:13 PM   #5
e's mum
(female)

e's mum HB User

Thanks for all your replies. Still weepy but your messages have made me feel better and have made me feel ok to be sad sometimes.
E's mum

Old 08-17-2006, 09:37 PM   #6
TrueBlue123
(female)

TrueBlue123 HB User

It is okay to feel however you want to feel. You own those feelings and nobody can take them away from you. That is something I have a hard time realizing some times. Don't rush yourself back into the world as if this never happened to you, like you are okay because your not, none of us are. The only way to get back to some what normal is to grieve out your emotions. Nobody has the right to tell you how to feel or make you feel ashamed for feeling that way. This site is wonderful…best of luck and love to you.

~~True

Closed Thread