It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board

• could it be over?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-12-2014, 01:25 PM   #1
    ryansmom2007
    (female)

ryansmom2007 HB User
    could it be over?

On the 1st I was to start my period, I am extremely regular. I bought a test and it was lightly colored in positive. I have had several miscarriages, double digits, which was later found to be a lack in progesterone. So, I know even if its light and barely there, its still plosive. So, I went to er on the 3rd for some cramping. Hcg was 180 and sonogrsm showed stuff but no sac yet. On the eighth, I started to bleed. Not spot like in the past just bright red like a normal period with cramps. And the cramps were not strong either. So, I'm thinking here we go...waited for the pain and clots. Even took off of work in fear it would happen there. Now its the twelfth. Still bleeding the same, cramps on occasion, just strong enough to notice they are there. I have only passed two clots that were maybe the size of a ladybug. Could it be over? Im used to spotting, then major cramps, full force bleeding and large clots. None of that....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread