It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board

• Stuck

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 06-17-2020, 02:46 PM   #1
    Jennnyz
    (female)

Jennnyz HB User
    Stuck

Hello sorry if this is going to be long but for the past 2 1/2 years I have been having symptoms. All started with stabbing finger pain in both my index fingers Then both my arm started to burn and then along came a bunch of other symptoms random tingling random numbness all over my body I twitching stabbing pain in the back of my tongue. I have had four brain MRIs done I have nine lesions they are in the sub cortical peventicial area, they say they are non-specific I have also had three scans on my spine they did find cervical cord compression at the C-5 C6 vertebrae I did end up having to have surgery yes some of my symptoms went away but I am still stuck with a lot of symptoms. I have symptoms from head to toe eye twitching, Random tingling that comes and goes, sharp stabbing pains randomly throughout my body sometimes even up by my eyes, Neck pain but is that from my actual neck surgery, restless leg syndrome, random body pains mostly elbows knees, my right side feels weaker than my left but I can do everything just the same as the other side. I know spinal cord compression can cause some of the symptoms but a lot of the symptoms are in my face that are not caused by spinal cord compression, I have been tested for Lyme disease as well, plus I had a spinal tap and evoked vision test and then Iíll came back negative so Iím really at a loss, does any of this sound familiar too anyone?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

« Can this be MS | - »