It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board

• Feel ill

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 01-14-2021, 05:01 AM   #1
    zipster
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

zipster HB User
    Feel ill

I havent been well for years with no real diagnosis. I've had about 4 brain mri scans over the years. The last one 4 yrs ago I had a couple of lesions on. My neurologist suspected ms so I had a lumbar puncture and it was negative and then I had an evoke potential test which was also negative. Fast forward to last year and I started getting joint inflammation in my wrist and fingers. I was extremely fatigued, I was having left side headaches, anxiety, depression, mouth burning, mouth sores, muscle twitches, random shooting pains etc. Had bloods done and my inflammation markers were high. Seen a rheumatologist and he diagnosed rheumatoid arthritis. I had steroids which took the inflammation away in my wrist. About 3 months ago I woke up with a right side stiff neck, right side rib spasms, my ribs and sternum felt bruised. Dr said she thought costochondritis and to take ibruprofen for 2 weeks. I have a sore spot to the right of my spine which radiates into my shoulder and makes my arm feel weak and tingly. My right hip feels sore which makes my right leg feel weak and tingly. My bloods are always normal but I feel awful. I'm wondering if it is ms after all but drs just keep saying its rheumatoid arthritis now but I feel my symptoms arent just that. Any input would be appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

« Confused | - »