It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board

Please advise...

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2006, 01:59 PM   #1
LisaB123
(female)

LisaB123 HB User
Please advise...

Has anyone ever had this....My newest symptom is this strange pain in my upper spine. Kind of feels like that epidural needle going in, when I had my kids. But this is quite high up. I have many other syptoms but not this plus I have not yet been diagnosed but going to other appointments to rule out everything else. I called my doctor right away as this is not going away plus it is quite painful...either someone has a voodoo doll on me or something then. Feels like a painful pressure then goes away. Only to come back when I least expect it.
Your imput would be great, I hope everyone's keeping well.
Thanks so very much.
Lisa B

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2006, 06:21 PM   #2
Natatude
Veteran
(female)

Natatude HB User
Re: Please advise...

i had my child all natural so i don;t know what an epidural needle feels like,, but i have shocking pain in my spine between my shoulder blades feels like someone is sticking me with a cattle prod and shocking me and it stings and burns kinda and pain goes down my arms from it,,, my neuro says it could be L'hermittes Sign,, but didn;t give me a definate of that,,,, i figured it was just the MS and something i gotta live with. sorry i couldn;t help u more,,, i have my chiros office run ultrasound on it and it helps me,, or my hubby rubs me with flexall and massages it with a massager.

Old 04-04-2006, 07:44 PM   #3
TamCazz
(female)

TamCazz HB User

Hi Lisa,

I am newly diagnosed, but I have the same type of pain in my upper spine. My C-spine MRI showed a lesion at C5-6. The pain feels like it's shooting down my spine, just lower than my shoulders. I occasionally have the same thing in my sternum. Mine feels more like a shock than a pain, though. If that makes sense. Hang in there.
Tammy

Old 04-04-2006, 08:17 PM   #4
LisaB123
(female)

LisaB123 HB User

Thank you for that information. I have had those sharp pains lately too! I honestly shout sometimes when they pierce my spine, it just feel slike that of course...I wonder what is going on in my back? Agian it feels like my sister, (the one who dislikes me) has a voodoo doll and is sticking me with it. It has me hoping that's for sure.
Thanks again.
Take care.
LisaB

Closed Thread