It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board

Do your sensation symptoms come and go in waves?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2007, 08:47 PM   #1
swig HB User
Do your sensation symptoms come and go in waves?

Sorry for another question. It is just so frustrating trying to figure out what is wrong with you. I was just curious if anyone has burning and tingling sensations that come and go throughout the day. I have had it in my left arm and left side of the face for about a month and a half. At first it was all the time and now it comes on in waves. Certain things trigger it and make it stronger, but it also just happens all day long. Thank you so much, I really appreciate the support of this group!

Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 11-19-2007, 10:50 PM   #2
Tasia9 HB User
Re: Do your sensation symptoms come and go in waves?

Like you I have burning and tingling sensations as well, they usually effect the right side of my body. I also have permanent damage on this side. It does happen in other parts as well. Often when my skin burns I will look to see if there is a rash causing it or even some redness in the area and there isn't. Do you ever get unbearably itchy for no apparant reason? I do and this happens quite frequently.
Good luck to you!

Old 11-20-2007, 03:47 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
Bearygood HB UserBearygood HB User

swig, I get the tingling but not the burning from MS. Over time it's subsided and migrated, not constant and not always in the same place. It's good that you're becoming aware what triggers it though. The only thing I know for sure about mine is that it happens most frequently while I'm sitting or lying down.

Oh, and Tasia, I occasionally get the mad itching, too! Funny thing is that I can remember that happening up to a year before I was dxed but of course, I hadn't a clue at that time why it happened!

Last edited by Bearygood; 11-20-2007 at 03:48 AM.

Old 11-20-2007, 06:38 AM   #4
MarissaC8 HB User

I have tingling all day every day, but it moves around a little bit. My feet and fingertips are everyday all day, but sometimes its my left leg, sometimes my right. But, I do know that when I get too tired I get dizzy spells and the left side of my nose and upperlip twitch. That is the only trigger I can outright figure out.

Good luck.

Closed Thread