It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board

Ringing ears and dizzy

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-06-2010, 11:46 PM   #1
sophiekaris08
(female)

sophiekaris08 HB User
Ringing ears and dizzy

Could these two problems be associated? When the ringing got bad the dizzy feeling got worse. Does anyone else have this problem ? How did you help it ? I just try and not think about it and also use a sleep machine or leave the tv on. I've gotten use to it now

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2010, 10:09 AM   #2
MSJayhawk
Facilitator
(male)

MSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB User
Re: Ringing ears and dizzy

Those are two common problems for MSers. For me my ear problems are harbingers of that which is to come if I do not pay attention. TV can be good because it zeros brain activity. This is important when we need to clear our minds and avoid any outside stress. I do not sleep with the TV playing, BUT if it works for you- Good on'ya! Part of MS is to learn what works for you and to pass that info onward. You never know how many lives you can touch and improve when you make discoveries.
Eternally blessed and eternally optimistic!<><

Closed Thread