It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nail Problems Message Board

• Fingernail issues ... 2 to be exact!!!!

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 10-22-2015, 02:46 AM   #1
    tipp2
    (female)

tipp2 HB User
    Fingernail issues ... 2 to be exact!!!!

First and foremost let me be direct & upfront, taking into consideration the rules & guidelines towards this site....Please do not take this the wrong way but I seek a preference when responding if at all applicable....
    I know & am well aware that this is a peer to peer conversation & know that this this not a professional discussion or is suppose to be according to the rules....With that being said, I don't mind advice or responses to my questions, but only if you are truly knowledgeable about what I am asking if not please do not respond respectfully..I do have doctors & researched other things... Doctors nor other do not know all the answers....Again not being rude but these sight help ppl only if the ppl on them are willing to be str8 up help....Thanks...

1.) My first question is:
    What does it mean when you have thick & some hard skin under your fingernails growing???Or has anyone experienced something like this themselves???? If so, what are some treatments done or to deal with this???? Mind you, there is no pain, fungus growth, it's just thick & peeling constantly!!!!

2.) Second question:
    What does it mean, or has anyone experienced when a finger nail does grow straight, (preferably the middle one) but grows downward???? My nails always have grown long until a certain length then they'd break.... The nails are hard, thick, & healthy. Don't smoke, drink, etc.....I'm thinking because I'm older....Any advice from someone who has experienced & dealt with this?????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply