It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nail Problems Message Board

• Toenail removal, nails grow back deformed

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-22-2017, 07:49 PM   #1
    1timeuser
    (male)

1timeuser HB User
    Toenail removal, nails grow back deformed

4 years ago i had my ingrown toenails permanently removed, however, i assume i screwed up when putting on the brown liquid stuff because my nails have grown back. I had my right and left big toenails removed and now the right one has a nail growing in the bottom left corner towards the right and upwards (same nail) and my left had a growing cluster of a nail at the center base. I was afraid to see the doctor for these because im not sure if i want to relive that pain, however, the nail seems to be growing larger than what it normally limited itself to and i want to join the military and i dont think theyll let me with this issue. So i was wondering how urgent it is that i see a doctor and if this problem will only grow worse so that seeing one now will be in my best interest. Also, the right one looks like he can still grab an remove the nail like before but im not sure if he can grasp the left one, so will he have to cut into me, just how gruesome can i expect this surgery to be?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply