It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nail Problems Message Board

• white marks with acrylic tips

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-24-2009, 06:59 PM   #1
    BFN
    (female)

BFN HB User
    white marks with acrylic tips

I have been doing nails for a few years now, and practice alot on myself. when i apply a set of nails, a day or 2 later there is like white marks that form down from under the tips, to me it looks like streatching. as soon as i remove the nails it goes away, can anyone please help. i cant wear white tips anymore as it just looks terrable with the marks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-25-2009, 05:02 AM   #2
    Marti
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Marti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB User
    Re: white marks with acrylic tips

You are probably applying too much downward pressure when you file the tips to blend them with the natural nail. That, or the nails are too long and you are having too much downward pressure from that. There is no need to apply a new set of nails every few weeks or even every few months unless there is a tremendous amount of breakage or lifting. If so, soak them off. YOu can go to my website to find a ton of information: http://www.hooked-on-nails.com (link approved by Moderator 1.)

Closed Thread