It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nail Problems Message Board

• Please help melanoma or fungal or bruise or blood blister!!!!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-18-2012, 03:43 AM   #1
    Chloee86
    (female)

Chloee86 HB User
    Please help melanoma or fungal or bruise or blood blister!!!!

Hi I'm a 25 year old women paint y toes regularly with no previous problems took after my toe nail polish after a 2 week stint and found 2 small blackish green spots on my right big toenail the size of pin heads one smaller and fainter than the other close to the bed of the cutical area can't get into a dr for a week so I'm really looking for an opinion piece of mind and maybe some tips on treatment does this look like a melanoma? Or toenail fungus or a bruise or blood blister????? Please any information would be appreciative I am a little scared that these weren't ere 2 weeks ago thanks chloee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #2
    flamesabers
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

flamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB User
    Re: Please help melanoma or fungal or bruise or blood blister!!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chloee86 View Post
    does this look like a melanoma? Or toenail fungus or a bruise or blood blister????? Please any information would be appreciative I am a little scared that these weren't ere 2 weeks ago thanks chloee
    Hello Chloee86.

I think toenail fungus is usually a white or yellowish color. Toenail fungus also has a tendency to spread to the entire bed of the nail as well as to the other toenails.

Do you remember bumping your toe into something? That could be the cause of the spots.

I hope you were able to see your doctor and get a treatment plan for getting your toenails healthy again.

Old 04-14-2012, 07:30 PM   #3
    Chloee86
    (female)

Chloee86 HB User
    Re: Please help melanoma or fungal or bruise or blood blister!!!!

I went to the dr as the dots have not grown in about a month not in size the dr looked at it with his big glass magnifier pushed on it and said he thinks they are bleeds in oter words bruises he did say to watch them though as they look weird brig 2 random black dots but he said without a doubt be believes they are tiny bruises. Thanks for your help

Closed Thread