It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nail Problems Message Board

• How about using Bleach???

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-09-2012, 11:00 AM   #1
    citygirl1
    (female)

citygirl1 HB User
    How about using Bleach???

I friend of mine is so tried of the toenail fungus!!!! He started soaking his toes in 75/25 hot water and bleach. Has anyone tried bleach? His toe is now mis-shape and sore on the side.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
    flamesabers
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

flamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB User
    Re: How about using Bleach???

Hello citygirl1.

I never tried or even thought of using bleach to treat toenail fungus.

I think going to the doctor for treatment is a much safer and more practical option. I've found the medication Lamsil to be really helpful with eliminating toenail fungus. ( And it doesn't destroy the affected toe in the process.)

Closed Thread