It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nail Problems Message Board

• Dark Line in left big toe?!?!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-19-2014, 02:15 PM   #1
    BenL792
    (male)

BenL792 HB User
    Dark Line in left big toe?!?!

ive had this dark line on my left big toe for years now! as long as i can remember. i never thought much of it cos i used to bang my toe a lot when i was younger and both my dad and uncle have the same line but on the thumb. i also remember seeing my dads friend have one on his finger too. we all have dark skin tones as you can see in the picture. i also have a really faint one on my thumb but thats hard to see. anyway i thought id google it and see what it was and all it came up with was skin cancer!!! im freaking out now and im waiting for nhs to call me back! its never bothered me, caused pain or anything but right now im shitting myself. im going to go for an emergency appointment as soon as my GP opens tomorrow or monday, i might be exaggerating but im so scared.

im only 17 and it hasnt changed or anything over the years! thank you <for your opinions>

Last edited by Administrator; 07-21-2014 at 07:38 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread