It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neurology Message Board

• Terrible eye and vision issues

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 07-17-2018, 05:31 PM   #1
    aaronh819
    (male)

aaronh819 HB User
    Terrible eye and vision issues

I have no idea where I need to post this just Praying maybe someone can help me out. I have been stuggling for a year with an unknown illness that has debilitated me. Until the last month, I was clinically diagnosed with lyme. But even the Lyme doctor doesnít know what to do about my main symptoms. My worst trouble is absolutely debilitating eye pain, from 1 to 10 thereís times it feels like a 15. I canít do anything outside anymore for more than a few minutes it at times feels like someone is taking a lighter to my eyes. Eyes are also red all the time. Along with the eye pain I have severe visual disturbances after images and clear silhouettes from almost anything I look at, if itís anything bright it burns bright blue afterimages into my eyes when I close them that is tormenting, flashing lights, white dancing spots of light, bursts of light that are different color, whenever I look at a light or any bright spot it will get burned into my vision for minutes at a time, of course bad floaters, which I donít hardly notice compared to the severity of all these things going on, I can look at a tv or phone or anything and look away and see an outline of the object sometimes black sometimes clear depending on the lighting, even see my heartbeat in my eyes quiet often I always see light in my eyes with them closed no matter if itís completely dark in the room or not even if itís been hours. This has completely taken my life from me the debilitating pain makes it impossible to do anything not to mention the vision problems.Iíve had two ct scans two mri one with contrast been to a neurologist neuro opthalmologist all with no avail. I thank God with everything in me they havenít found anything bad I just want all this gone. There has to be an explanation. Iím on iv rocephin for the lyme Iím Praying it will kick in and cure my eyes and vision. Please if anyone has ever had any experience with anything like this please let me know or if anyone has any ideas. Iím beyond scared to death canít even find anything by googling of someone having the same symptoms. Any help is appreciated more than you know. God bless all

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply