It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neurology Message Board

Not sure where to go with this

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-14-2018, 06:32 AM   #1
kati218
(female)

kati218 HB User
Not sure where to go with this

I had noticed a slight shake of my head once in a great while when it was it certain positions. I mentioned that to my doctor and she did a very basic neurological test and nothing was alarming to her.
A few days later I have noticed more shaking of my head. Not significant but it is there. I also was light headed and dizzy. Over the last few days the light headedness and the dizziness have gotten somewhat better.
During this time I got my very first flu shot. I also developed a UTI and was on an antibiotic.
Any suggestions on what is going on? Where should I go with this information? Will it subside?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-14-2018, 08:23 AM   #2
YaYagirl
Senior Veteran
(female)

YaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB User
Re: Not sure where to go with this

Dear kati,

No one can know where those symptoms came from or where it is going. Those symptoms could easily could be a reaction to the flu shot. However that you were under the weather and feeling weak could be all that was going on.

No reason to jump to any other sort of conclusion at this point. Unless getting the flu would be life threatening I would not bother with those shots. Viruses constantly change so the chances of getting exposed to the same strain of virus in the shot are very slim.

To prevent illness keep your immune system up by eating right, getting enough B and C vitamins, etc. The worst foods are those loaded with unhealthy fats, sugar and salt.

Old 10-14-2018, 11:08 AM   #3
kati218
(female)

kati218 HB User
Re: Not sure where to go with this

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it. I do know that what I am experiencing can not be diagnosedhete; however, Iím hoping for some opinions

Reply Reply