It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neurology Message Board

• Memory Loss & burning sensation in my head

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-11-2014, 03:33 PM   #1
    Inunreality
    (female)

Inunreality HB User
    Thumbs down Memory Loss & burning sensation in my head

Hello Everyone, im not entirely sure where to post this, so sorry if this is in the wrong section...
    I have been getting a whole heap of pains and they have always left a thought at the back of my mind of what if??
    For as long as i can remember ( to a certain extent) i have had random shooting stabbing pains in my head hands and ear lobes... The ones in my head shoot up the back from the top of my neck to the top of my head and just throbs and stings, this occurs on the left side. Now with the burning sensation this occurs on the top of my head on the right side and throbs whilst giving off a shooting stinging pain, after the shooting pain is done it then stings and burns for quite a while after, this can last for a good hour on onwards and it feels like it moves round my head.
    Besides this my memory has gotten so horrifying i feel like I'm loosing my mind, its my job that its affecting big time and I've noticed the deterioration over the past 6 months or so, i just severely notice it now :-( its really getting me down, I'm such a bubbly person and its hard to function with this going on.

These pains also occur in my right ear lobe, shooting stabbing pain, i rub it but it takes forever to go. I also get it in my right hand in the middle of my palm and very recently got this feeling in my heart....my back is also always painful and my spine stings to the touch, I'm really at a loss now, does anyone know what these symptoms could be??
    Thank you for taking the time to read this and any help is very much appreciated

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    back ache, burning brain, head pain, memory loss, stinging pain