It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neurology Message Board

• Strange sensation in fingers?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 03-12-2015, 06:41 PM   #1
    Lous22
    (female)

Lous22 HB User
    Strange sensation in fingers?

I have a very strange symptom that has been happening for the past few months. When I lift my arms over my head and put them back down, its as though I can feel the blood rushing over the nerves in my fingers. It feels like ants crawling on them....its hard to explain. Sometimes if I keep my fingers above my head I will start to feel a strong pulse in them. The sensation is freaking me out. It doesn't happen all the time...usually in the evening, which is even stranger. I do have a new baby that I lift all day long. Not sure if that has something to do with it. I had a nerve conduction test a couple of months ago for numb fingertips (which I still get occasionally) and that was negative. I also had an MRI of my neck for the numb fingertip issue and it too was negative.This sensation started after I had those tests though. I do have anxiety but not sure if its related. The sensation definitely correlates to my arms moving up and down. Thoughts?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
    fingers, neurology, numbness, tingling