It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board

• Its no big secret after all to getting relief from our neuropathy pain ...

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-27-2015, 01:21 AM   #1
    AcShane11
    (male)

AcShane11 HB User
    Its no big secret after all to getting relief from our neuropathy pain ...

I wanted to share some things with all of you that I have discovered over the last 8 years as I have been fighting CMT or Charcot Marie Tooth disease or better known as Inherited Neuropathy. My neuro thinks I have some other things going on as well because she has never seen anyone else that has had the amount of pain along with the other normal symptoms of neuropathy as I have had. SO, After several years and many many combinations of medicines prescribed by all manner of docs, including my gp, pain docs, neuros, podos, and a few others Im sure Im forgetting, my guardian angel, a neuro from Indianapolis, IN FINALLY got it right with the combination of a high dose of Lyrica, a Fentanyl patch and Hydrocodone for over the top pain as needed. She has been my saving grace, BUT that is only one piece of the puzzle people. That was just the beginning steps that I took on my journey to relief from my pain and misery that I know so many of you are in right now. The biggest step I took which was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life was to make a life change with my diet. YES YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT, MY DIET. That is why I titled this post what I did, because everyone is searching for this big secret answer to the pain and misery they are dealing with because of some kind of neuropathy, chronic pain, migraines or so on and so forth, but there is NO MAGIC PILL OR SECRET PROGRAM that is going to take all of your pain and troubles away Im sorry but there just isnt.

BUT, there is some basic knowledge that each of us possesses deep down in our gut that tells us some basic truths if we would just listen to it and give it an honest try. I did and Im telling you that my gut was right!!!!

I am firmly convinced after all of the research and discussion over the last 2 years that I have done and the results that I have seen as a direct result of getting rid of all the garbage that I had been putting in my body for so many years, that the biggest problem we face today is the food we are putting in our bodies. The artificial man made substances that Big Food is putting in our food without our knowledge to try and keep the food on the shelf longer and to trick our taste buds into thinking the food tastes really really good is killing us a slow death, and for some it is actually anything but slow. One day everything in life is fine and then wammo you are dealing with some serious life changing symptoms that have stopped you in your tracks and made you sit up and pay real close attention in class looking for answers.

Now......I am not trying to sell you anything, and I am not trying to tell you to take a magical pill or a vile elixir that will make all your pain and problems go awa. Im not even trying to get you to join a network marketing group or anything that remotely resembles any of that, NO I am simply telling you from my own experience that if you would be willing to make a very difficult decision to completely clean your diet up and stop polluting the gift that is your body, a temple, that was given to you by God, than you will most assuredly experience an amazing amount of relief from your symptoms from which you have been long suffering from along with gaining some of the quality of life that you have lost, back!!!. Oh yeah and on a side note, I HAVENT TOUCHED A WEIGHT OR WORKED OUT ONE TIME IN ALMOST 3 YEARS AND I AM NOW DOWN TO A WEIGHT I HAVE NOT BEEN FOR OVER 10 YEARS AT 200LBS. That is 25LBS that literally just fell off me as a direct result of cleaning my diet up......Coincidence.......? Not exactly.....Be Well Friends and if you want to know more than just let me know because their is so much more I can enlighten you on............Ac Shane

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2015, 10:32 AM   #2
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
    Re: Its no big secret after all to getting relief from our neuropathy pain....

what foods have helped you?

Old 04-27-2015, 05:33 PM   #3
    AcShane11
    (male)

AcShane11 HB User
    Re: Its no big secret after all to getting relief from our neuropathy pain....

Well, I started drinking an all natural health shake that has all of my vitamins and nutrients I need in it once a day and I eat a ton of greek yogurt as well. All of the meat we eat is free range meat that has no chemicals of any kind. The vegetables are all locally grown so we know for sure that they are not being treated with any chemicals. I don't eat a lot of dairy, or breads, or sweets or any of the stuff I used to eat. One of the benefit of eating a lot of yogurt has been that I no longer have any stomach issues whatsoever and I used to have all kinds of stomach problems every time I ate just about anything. The probiotics in the yogurt have basically coated and protected my stomach from all of the acidity that had plagued it before. I eat a lot of fruits as well, love apples, bananas and peaches. I hope this helps some. Take care and let me know if you have any other questions about anything.
    AC

Reply Reply