It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board

• A Lurker No More, Time To Get Busy

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 12-07-2017, 02:53 AM   #1
    ineuropathy
    Inactive
    (male)

ineuropathy HB User
    Smile A Lurker No More, Time To Get Busy

Hi all,

I have been a long time lurker here on HealthBoards watching and reading hours on end to help my Father who suffers from neuropathy due to his diabetes.

This stories I have read in forums like this have pushed me to work towards trial and testing. In the last few months we have spend nearly $9,000 in different supplements and therapies.

From Turmeric to B12 and ALA to cold laser therapy and prescriptions, Dad has seen it all to find what works and what does not. It’s been a long and miserable ride for us both.

That said, Neuropathy is simply a slow healing process. But from our experience great ground has been made with the proper natural supplementation, internal and external, over any other therapy tried.

Dad’s legs have went from about 90% inflamed / damaged and nearing amputation because of the dying nerves - to about 40% in the last 6 months.

All credit to God first and foremost for leading us to the right supplements in the right combinations, but it is working and what I call “the lightning strikes” (shooting pains) are completely gone. Skin color is restoring from purple to natural tone and the burning is down by half.

Thanks for all that has been learned here. I should have registered a long time ago and bounced ideas but it was meant to just read and listen I now realize.

Lurking worked the best and now here we are!

I have no more time than anyone else trying to work but I do plan on making a big move and working with a company to put this formulation in the right doses and right sources just to get a minimum order up.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine
    Benfotiamine
    Alpha Lipoic Acid
    Curcumin (Turmeric source)
    Vitamin D3
    Vitamin B12
    Vitamin C
    L-Taurine
    Magnesium

Organic coconut oil (external)
    Baking soda (external)
    Cayenne (Very light) (external)

We wasted so much on junk and false hope and finally found things that work when used in the right combination. Tired of seeing people run in circles and suffer from neuropathy.

So now is the time I stop lurking and start giving back. Neuropathy can be helped and the body can heal itself when it has what it needs to work with. Hopefully our loss of time and money will keep someone else from going through it.

More soon as I work on putting this together. If you are the praying kind, I could use all you could say. Thanks, Matt

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
    herbs, natural, neuropathy, vitamins