It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board

• Tingling going down both sides of face and into neck

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-25-2005, 02:37 PM   #1
    SandyJR

SandyJR HB User
    Tingling going down both sides of face and into neck

Hi, for the past two weeks i have developed pain mostly on the right side, above my ear on my head. Whats strange with this pain, is it hurts to lay on that side at night with my pillow. After a week i went to my dr, he checked me out withjust a physical exam and concluded it was a sinus infection. Sent me home with antibiotics. Five days later nothing was better and i called. He changed my antibiotics and put me on a five day dose of Prednisone. Four days now and the head pain is somewhat better but still there and still not able to sleep on that side at night. Now today i have started having tingling sensation going down both sides of my face and down into my neck. Its just a weird sensation. I am thinking of taking myself to the ER tomorrow as they do a better job of testing you versus a primary which in my experince know very little. Has anyone on the boards experienced any of what i am describing?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Numbness and tingling on scalp eman22 Brain & Nervous System Disorders 71 02-26-2008 02:55 AM
    dizziness, numbing, tingling, and pressure right side of face reneew4578 Bell's Palsy 51 02-18-2008 04:21 PM
    What Could This Be? Tinnitus, brain zaps, tingling, twitching. Please Help. ShadowRider540 General Health 5 02-14-2008 08:58 PM
    Pain and tingling in my head Dark Stranger General Health 3 12-23-2006 09:22 AM
    Facial tingling from neck problems? Jenny R. Spinal Cord Disorders 19 10-01-2006 08:18 AM
    Tingling in neck, shoulder and face pa235 Back Problems 1 03-17-2006 08:32 AM
    Strange head pain and now tingling SandyJR Headaches & Migraines 0 06-25-2005 03:35 PM
    Can neck/upper back pain cause face tingling? hilery79 Back Problems 7 02-20-2004 11:04 AM