It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board

• Body buzzing.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-20-2009, 04:41 AM   #1
    UK SUSIE
    (female)

UK SUSIE HB User
    Unhappy Body buzzing.

Hi everyone,

Today I feel absolutely terrible. Week 5 or 6 neuropathy, I've lost track.

My whole body is buzzing with each movement I make. I feel almost as if I am going to pass out. Its not so much pain as a really weird sensation, light headed,dizzy,weak. Its similar to the feeling you get when you know you have not eaten enough only ten times worse. I'm wondering if this buzzing is like or the same as the electrical spasms / shocks that some people have mentioned in their posts. All I want to do is lie down and do nothing.

I was rather hoping the cold sensation turning into buzzing / vibration was an improvement in this condition but today I feel as if I am getting worse. I have not worked since the 23rd April. (This is the first sick leave I have taken in ten years - I am normally very healthy) I am so bored. I am not a person who likes to sit around watching TV, I'm usually always on the go, but it takes such effort for me to do anything at the moment - yet to look at me I look fine.

On a positive note my appoinment finally came through for the Neurologist for the 2nd June. I'll be glad to get some sort of answer; however after reading lots of posts on here my hope for that is also diminishing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread