It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board

• relief at night from elbow ulnar nerve pain

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-20-2010, 11:23 AM   #1
    deron
    (male)

deron HB User
    Lightbulb relief at night from elbow ulnar nerve pain

After 2 surgeries to my elbow, transposition of the ulnar nerve and release now the nerve is just under the skin, this causes a lot of pain when pressure is applied and tingling, numbness to fingers. I have being trying to figure out and looking for ways to improve my sleep so I look in pharmacies for a dounut shaped something either made out of gel or foam and finally I found this that is supposed to be used on knees but just a week ago I bought it and of course it takes a little to get used to but in my case it helped I hope it will help other sufferers as I can understand your pain.

The only place where i found it is at CVS pharmacy is called peas cold therapy but is better not to freeze it and don't put it on to tight to cut the blood circulation. I hope this helps for all you sufferers I injured my ulnar nerve in a car accident back in 1987.

Last edited by deron; 05-20-2010 at 08:41 PM. Reason: please do not post websites except as described in the Posting Policy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    ulnar shortening osteotomy complication allseeingmeli Arm, Wrist & Hand 151 06-21-2010 08:09 AM
    Yesterday I had ulnar nerve surgery-elbow, questions jaderiver Carpal Tunnel Syndrome 0 05-02-2008 12:48 PM
    Ulnar Nerve Compression of the elbow (frustrated!) jaderiver Neuropathy 13 09-25-2007 06:48 PM
    numbness and pain in pinky- nerve tests negative, no meds give relief Kel123 Neuropathy 3 08-29-2007 05:08 PM
    After ulnar nerve transposition - how long was your elbow swollen, other recovery ?s Aurorapup Carpal Tunnel Syndrome 6 07-11-2007 01:08 PM
    Pain relief advice for a teenager with Benign Hypermobility? iyami Arthritis 4 04-03-2006 11:01 PM
    Ulnar Nerve Problem...not in wrist, elbow, neck CDauthier Neuropathy 7 08-16-2005 07:15 AM
    Ulnar Nerve Problem, not in wrist, elbow or neck CDauthier Carpal Tunnel Syndrome 0 07-26-2005 06:58 PM

Tags
    elbow ulnar pain, ulnar nerve, ulnar nerve pain, ulnar pain relief