It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board

• painful burning upperarm

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-26-2011, 05:32 PM   #1
    sledwards66
    (female)

sledwards66 HB User
    Question painful burning upperarm

Hi. My first post here. 3 wks ago, unexplained pain in my inner upper arm with burning sensation. One little bruise appeared out of the blue where it hurts. I am having problems opening doors because that position causes the pain to flow down to my elbow and sometimes wrist. My right knee gave out on me last night also out of the blue but Dr. says prob not related. Just a muscle spasm. Dr. sent me for xrays on the shoulder & arm. When I raised the arm, a stinging shooting pain went from my shoulder joint through my underarm. I don't think this is radial nerve palsy unless rnp advances and its just starting. I did the finger test and my wrist doesnt flop so I dont think its rsp. The worrysome part of this is that these symptoms appeared out of the blue. Has someone reading this post ever heard of a similar problem?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    why do i have a painful burning sensation in the front of my shin carmen45 Neuropathy 1 03-18-2010 01:13 PM
    Needling,burning,cramping pain in neck & throat under ear worse when move arm vital33 Neuropathy 11 08-27-2008 02:05 AM
    Painful shocks in head, numbness, nausea - help! kiniakoni Neuropathy 1 05-12-2008 07:22 AM
    Burning/numbness nerve central pain & wheal & flare reaction/tmj/oro-facial pain vital33 Neuropathy 4 03-11-2008 07:11 PM
    Burning sensation in lower legs W_HAMILTON Neuropathy 6 06-02-2007 03:00 PM
    At wits end w/ this numbness and burning...help! Lena-marie Neuropathy 14 06-21-2005 07:01 PM
    Burning & Discomfort in Arms Rcva Neuropathy 2 08-03-2004 03:01 PM
    Burning tingling painful (restrictive leg movement) denatural Neuropathy 2 08-18-2003 10:53 AM

Tags
    arm, burning, shoulder